Open RAN Evolution Digital Symposium Day 2: Cloud Native Open RAN
Open RAN is an opportunity to deploy and operate mobile networks on cloud infrastructure. This brings efficiency, fast development cycles, and new operating models to the RAN, and in turn, can drive innovation and agility in end user services. This session discusses how operators can deploy open RAN on cloud infrastructure platforms to better achieve advanced radio performance, programmability, and automated operations.
Among the topics this session will address:
- Status of cloud native CU and DU software
- Edge cloud infrastructure, O-Cloud specifications, and high-performance RAN silicon
- Cloud operating models and RAN automation
- Opportunities for ML in cloud native RAN
- Energy efficiency in cloud RAN
11:00 am ET – Opening Remarks
11:10 am ET – Service Provider Keynote
11:25 am ET – Spirent Keynote
11:40 am ET – Panel Session
12:20 pm ET – Q & A
12:30 pm ET – End
Interested in this event?
VP of Product Management,